Learn how to use snap chat like features in latest version of what’s app
Use snap chat like features in latest upgrade of what’s app called what’s snap
After acquire of what’s app by Facebook,it is continuously rolling out with new features in what’s app to make it more interesting for there users and to keep any competitions away from what’s app.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp is getting new camera features that borrow heavily from Snapchat. In fact, the interface looks so similar to the one on Snapchat that you might not even be able to distinguish one from the other.
To use it,it’s very easy and generally all what’s app automatically upgraded to this snap chat like features,you all can check it out as it is introduced today on 4 th of oct 2016.
Steps to use snap chat like features in what’s app
- Open the chat with a person or a group in which you want to send what’s snap
- Tap Attachment icon (clip)
- Tap camera
- Here you have 2 option,either you select photos from your album or click your own photo
- After selecting the photo you will find the 4 option on the top right hand side of mobile,CROP,SMILEY,T,PENCIL.
- Do whatever you like to do from the above 4 options and
- Press send button
- Done !!!
Some other features along with what’s snap
WhatsApp points out that you will also be able to enable a front-facing “flash,” which basically whitens the screen temporarily to brighten up a low-light selfie.
Other than that, the update will let you slide your finger up and down to zoom in and out while recording a video, and guess what you have to do if you want to switch between front and rear facing cameras – that’s right, double tap on the screen!
ENJOY WHATS SNAP !!!