How to know that you are blocked by your friend in what’s app
Now you can know,if you are blocked by your friend in what’s app
Generally that person is not intimated by what’s app,when we blocked someone,in the same way we too are also not intimated when someone blocked us.
So how could we able to know that we are blocked by any of our friend ?
There are many methods by which we come to know that we are bloked by someone.
If you are not getting any message from what’s app chat from your friend for the long time then there is full chance of you being blocked by that friend.Though you can’t say it’s 100 % correct but you can counter check by following more methods.
If you have any doubt about you of being blocked by your friend than follow these steps
- Go to user profile of your friend by tapping on his name while chatting with him
- Here you will see when was your friend was last online and his/her status
- In most of the cases active what’s app users are changing their status very frequently and if you don’t find or see any status of your friend than it is quite possible that you have been blocked.
- You even cannot see the status of your friend because your friend may have hide his/her status,so in that case also you are unable to check status
CHECK PROFILE IMAGE
Many What’s app users are also changing their profile image (DP,DAILY PICTURE,DISPLAY PICTURE) on regular basis or almost daily,so if you don’t find any DP of your friend than there are only 2 reasons behind that.
- Your friend has not put any DP only as his profile image OR
- He blocked you !!!
CHECK BLUE √ TICK MARK
You must be knowing about TICK MARK.When you send the message to someone you will find
- One Grey √ Tick– It means your message forwarded from your phone
- Two Grey √√ Tick– It means your message delivered to your friend
- Two Blue √√ Tick– It means your message read by your friend
So say when you send the message to your friend and only ONE GREY TICK remains for few days than you can assume that your friend has blocked you.(One Grey Tick also remain for a long time when your friend didn’t came online on what’s app for a long period of time)
VOICE CALL TEST
Call your friend from your what’s app call service and if your friend don’t receive your call you can assume that you are blocked,because if you are blocked than your friend cannot hear the ringtone of your incoming call,but it is also quite possible that your friend has not blocked you and he/she did not able to pick your phone at that time of calling.
This is the sure shot method of checking for blocked contact.
- make a group of three people of you,your any family member and the person whom you doubt about blocked, OR
- Add that person to your any current group if possible
IF YOU CANNOT ABLE TO ADD HIM/HER IN THE GROUP THAN YOU CAN 100 % SAY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED