How to send GIF to what’s app group and friends
Now you can send GIF to all your what’s app group and friends
To remain in competition what’s app continuously updating its app with something or the other new features.
Some of the features are useless also but some are really important and GIF is amongs the important one.
What is GIF ?
GIF means GRAPHICS INTERCHANGE FORMAT.
It is very popular in Tweeter,but it is recently introduced in what’s app.GIF is nothing but the live expression you need to give while chatting over what’s app.You can compared it with smiley,the only difference between the GIF and the SMILEY is that GIF is live just like video but it is very short.
HOW TO SEND GIF VIDEO TO WHATS APP
Sending GIF to what’s app is very simple but due to its hidden working people finds it difficult to send GIF
You can also make your own short GIF also and can send it to what’s app.
- For sending GIF,you will have to first select the video from your library or can make your own video and than select from your saved video library or you can also select the video which you received as GIF from your what’s app group or chat
- After selecting the video for GIF,just send that selected video to any person or any group (press SEND)
- Here after pressing the SEND button,you will get an option for sending that video as it is,in video format or in GIF format
- Short the video to 6 seconds,as GIF can be sent for max of 6 sec only
- You will find the option at the upper most right hand side of your mobile screen as VIDEO SYMBOL
- Press that video symbol,it will turn to GIF SYMBOL
- DONE !!! Press send,it will send in your what’s app group as GIF VIDEO