How to charge your smart phone smartly
Now learn the smart way to charge your smart phones and other chargeable electronic devices
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CHARGE YOUR PHONE’S BATTERY FOR FULL NIGHT
We as a users of smart phones or laptops or any tablets are not taking enough precautions for charging our various devices.
Neglecting the right way of charging the phones or laptops will cost us very high.
CAN I CHARGE MY MOBILE PHONE OR LAPTOP FOR FULL NIGHT ?
The answer to the above question is big NO.
By charging the phone full night or more than 4 hours will harm your battery and its life in long run.
Now a days batteries of smart phones are getting stronger and stronger as by the introduction of every new models companies are making their phone batteries more powerful in terms of mAH.For example GIONEE COMPANY IS PROVIDING MORE THAN 5000 mAH battery in there new smart phones,because they are also increasing their phone’s processors capacity as it needs more efficient battery to run their smart phone efficiently.
This all increased the usage of smart phones by the users.So this 5000 mAH batteries also not lasting for one day also.So smart phone user charging their phone batteries with the help of POWER BANK while travelling and after charging many times they used to charged at home by getting it plugged into socket and than went to sleep and it forced battery to get charged for full night.
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CHARGE YOUR PHONE’S BATTERY FOR FULL NIGHT ?
Most of the phone batteries are getting charged in appx. 3/3.5 hours.In new models its getting charged in less than 3 hours also.
Now suppose you go to sleep after putting your phone into charging,and if you sleeps for 6-7 hours,so in that case your phone will take appx 3 hours only to get full charge, but as it is connected to its charger it will getting keep on charging unnecessarily for rest of the hours up till you wake up.
So the charging will not stop,it is a continuous process.After the battery charged for full 100%,our phone is still running in background for data back up or syncing process and many of our apps also running in background,so it decreases the battery power but as it is plugged in to charger it again rises to 100% and this process goes continuously until somebody stops charging.
This whole process will not damage your battery immediately but it definitely will shortened the battery life in long run.
PRECAUTIONS OR HOW TO CHARGE YOUR MOBILE AND LAPTOP BATTERIES
- Charge the batteries only when it drops below 35% to 40%
- Stop the charging when it reaches to 80% to 90%
- Do not charge up to 100% (You can charge to 100% in an unavoidable situation once a while)
- Avoid both the situations where battery level drops to ZERO or reaches to pick i.e. 100% if possible
- It is advisable to remove the phone cover while charging to prevent it from over heating.
- Please use the company’s officially provided charger and cable which comes with the phone
- It is better we don’t use the phone while charging as the temperature is bit high while phone is being charge and there is very little possibilities of phone to blast while using the phone
- You should REBOOT or SHUT DOWN your phone any time once in a day as it will increase the life of the battery and also solves the problem of phone getting hanged to some extents.
- Avoid charging of phones near other electronic instruments like T.V. OR GAS,STOVE
- HAPPY AND HAVE A SAFE CHARGING
NOTE: Now a days in latest smart phone there is inbuilt solutions to the above discussed problems.According to the new technology if you charge the phone for full night than after completing 100%,charging gets stops automatically along with its battery and smart phone than receiving its power directly from the plug socket bypassing the phone battery and that’s what I called really a smart technology