How to take over control of your account from Google using Google my activity
Now use this fabulous service of Google called MY ACTIVITY and take full command of your Google account
By using GOOGLE’S My Activity service you can able to see,check and even delete your past activity from all the GOOGLE’S services what you have used it in past.
You can find and see your searches, browsing history, and other activity that’s saved to your Google Account in My Activity. You’re in control of what’s saved there, and you can delete past activity from your account.
What My Activity is
My Activity is a central place to view and manage activity like searches you’ve done, websites you’ve visited, and videos you’ve watched.
How activity works
When you use certain Google services, like Search, YouTube, or Chrome, your activity can be saved as data to your account. This activity helps make your experience on Google faster and more useful.
The kinds of activity that show up in My Activity depend on which Google products you use and which Activity controls are turned on.
When activity gets saved to your account
Activity is saved when you’re signed in to your Google Account.
Your Activity controls, like Web & App Activity and YouTube watch history, control most of the activity that’s saved to your account.
Find & view activity
Your activity is listed as individual items, starting with the most recent. These items might be part of bundles, which group similar activity together.
Note: Bundles might not capture all similar activity.
- Go to My Activity. You might need to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose how you want to find and view activity.
- Scroll down to see your activity organized by day and time.
- To see individual items instead of bundles: On the “My Activity” banner, choose More > Item view
- To see bundles instead of individual items: On the “My Activity” banner, choose More > Bundle view
Search & filter activity
- the top of the page, select the search bar or Filter by date & product.
- From here you can:
- Enter a search term.
- Add a date range.
- Choose which Google products to include. (Note: Some Google products don’t save activity in My Activity.)
3. At the top of the page, select Search.
Delete past searches, browsing history, and other activity in My Activity.
Change what activity gets saved
You can control most of the information that’s saved in My Activity. To change these settings:
- Go to Activity controls. You might need to sign in to your Google Account.
- From here you can:
- Save activity: Next to the activity you want to save, turn on the switch. Select Turn on.
- Stop saving activity: Next to the activity you don’t want to save, turn off the switch. Select Pause.
- Some activity isn’t included in My Activity.
- My Activity launched on 28th June 2016
- From this tool you will come to know that Google knows almost everything about your personal life.