Know the hidden uses of Apple’s Earphone
Learn and know the various HIDDEN uses of iPhone’s Ear plug.
“DESIGN IS NOT JUST WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND FEELS LIKE.DESIGN IS HOW IT WORKS.” – STEVE JOBS
This famous quote of Steve Jobs reflect in all the products of APPLE COMPANY
When you purchase any iPhone or iPad,you are getting A Remote Control Earphone from which you can do the various functions of your iPhone/iPad.
We mostly use the earphone for performing some common features of iPhone,for example volume up/down,or disconnecting the iPhone.
But you can do many more things from your earphone.
What are the various features of iPhone’s earphone
There are 3 control button on the earphone cable,PLUS,MINUS and middle button for PAUSE OR PLAY the song.
- By pressing middle button you can receive or end the call
- When your first call is in progress and in between if any second calls come then you can connect to that second call by pressing the middle button.
- After the second call gets over you can again reconnect to the first call by again pressing the middle button.
- If you do not want to receive any incoming call then you can divert it to your voicemail by long pressing the middle button.
- While listening to the music on iPhone you can adjust the volume by pressing plus or minus button.
- By pressing the center button you can able to play or pause the music or can go to the previous song again
- You can even FF (Fast Forward) your song by double long pressing of Centre button.
- If you want to rewind the song than click the Centre button fast for 3 times and long press the Centre button,it will get rewind
- You can even click the picture by opening camera app and when your earphone is plugged into you iPhone just by clicking the PLUS button from earphone
- To activate SIRI,LONG press the centre button and to end siri again press centre button once.
- NOTE : Now a days other companies are also providing this type of features in their earphones