Want to backup your android device? Know how to
How to backup android device
Smartphones have become a very integral part of our lives. We click tens of photos and videos everyday. Hundreds of texts are shared between friends, families and peers. Even so there might be some useful stuff stored for future use. Ever wondered what would happen if you lose all of this data??? Due to internal failure or some damage, the important data is always at the risk of being lost. Let us discuss how to backup the data on our android devices.
Ever wondered what would happen if you lose all of this data???
- Go to settings then click on Backup & reset.
- Turn on backup my data and automatic restore.Now go back and go to Accounts in settings.
- Now click on Google icon.
- Tap on your account and turn on all the things that you want synced.
GREAT MOST THINGS ARE COVERED!!!!
Backing up photos:
- Download the google photos app from the playstore.
- Open the app and enter your email id. Then turn on backup and sync and select your upload settings. Click on done.
- Also multiple devices can be added by downloading google playstore on your PC. Then log into your email id and you’ll get all your photos on your device. Your photos in PC can also be synced.
Great now all the photos are synced and you are good to go!!!