How to know who can able to see the photo of your child you tagged in facebook
Who can see photos I tag my child in?
You can tag your child in your photos or in other people’s photos.
When you tag your child, anyone in the audience of the photo can see the tag just like any other tag.
Tagging your child in a photo is just like tagging yourself, and will add your friends to the audience of the photo.
If you’ve added a partner to your child’s scrapbook, your partner and their friends will also be added to audience of the photo.
- when you tag your child in someone else’s photo, they control the original audience (ex: friends, public).
- The audience of a photo can also change when more tags are added to the photo.
Note: You’ll be notified if the audience of a photo you’ve tagged your child in is changed to public.
Conclusion : Avoid tagging your kids in some one else’s photos
- HOW TO CHANGE RELATIONSHIP STATUS IN FACEBOOK.
- HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMEBERS IN FACEBOOKHOW TO CREATE
- SCRAPBOOK OF MY CHILD’S MEMORIES IN FACEBOOK