How to UNDO the G-mail sent by mistake
Yes,there is an option in G-mail to reverse the action of email send by mistake.
Many a times it happens that while drafting an email we by mistake press send button and Immidiately it delivered to the receiver and we have no choice left either to resend it by making editing or say sorry to the receiver of an email.
So to avoid this type of situations make this settings in your G-mail account at once.
- Log in to G-mail
- Tap setting ( Gear Icon on upper left side)
- Go to GENERAL
- Enable UNDO SEND
- Now set the seconds upto the max.30 seconds according to your choice
- This will pause your send command upto the specific seconds.E.G.If you set the time limit of sending G-mail to say 15 seconds than if by mistake you press the send button than also you will get the time of 15 seconds to UNDO your SEND
- So whenever you send G-mail and you will get the message of email sent at the same time you will also get UNDO LINK near your message.
- By pressing the UNDO LINK,after sending the mail within the specific seconds you set,your G-mail will not be delivered,and again it will open as draft which you can send again by necessary changes.
- Make sure you SAVE the changes made in the settings
- Now send the G-mail after changes,it will pause Uptill your seconds set and will be delivered. (Here you don’t have to press UNDO LINK)
- DONE !!!