How to reconnect with people you unfollowed on facebook
Reconnect to people whom you unfollowed previously on Facebook
There are many reasons arises which force you to unfollow your friends or a group you joined on a Facebook.
You unfollowed the people may be due to any internal disputes with the friend or a group or you are fade up of the person who continuously posting on your timeline or may be you want to unfollow for some unknown reasons best known by you.
But time comes when you want to reconnect some of your contacts again than what would you do ?
In normal situation if you want to reconnect your friend,you have to go in your friend list,find that friend and tap follow button but this method is lengthy and time consuming.
But what if the list of your unfollowed is big and also you forget the people you unfollowed
There is an easy way out to reconnect again or you just want to check the list of the people you unfollowed
- Open your Facebook account
- Tap 3 horizontal lines
- You will find NEWS FEED PREFERENCES under the Help & Settings
- Tap News Feed Preferences
- Tap Reconnect with people you unfollowed
- This will open the list with picture display of all those person you had unfollowed previously
- Tap on the Round picture display of your friend to reconnect or follow again
- Done !!! You are now following again
- You can customize your search between your friends, groups and pages by pressing SORT BUTTON
NOTE : This is only for reconnecting or following again the person you unfollowed previously.You are not sending any invitations to any person to join again as a friend.The person you unfollowed previously remains in your friends list only and he or she is unaware about your following/unfollowing.SO RELAX !!!http://www.atratatra.com/2016/06/15/how-to-reconnect-with-people-you-unfollowed-on-facebook/HOW TO..GUIDEFacebook friends,Follow,group,news feed preferences,people,reconnect,unfollowDon't forget to share the knowledgeReconnect to people whom you unfollowed previously on Facebook There are many reasons arises which force you to unfollow your friends or a group you joined on a Facebook. You unfollowed the people may be due to any internal disputes with the friend or a group or you are fade up of...Sameer Marfatiamarfatia21@gmail.comAdministratorAtra Tatra