How to sync Tata Sky Remote with your T.V. Remote
Sync your Tata Sky Remote with your T.V. Remote
Remote control is an inevitable part of the T.V.
We always have to keep remotes with us only while watching g the T.V.,because every now & than we have to either change the channel or th volumes,or to make any other set ups of the T.V.
But by and large we use remote controls more for ON/OFF the T.V. & for changing the volumes.
But now the problem is that we need a set up box for watching our favourite T.V. Shows on T.V.& every set up box also comes with a remote control.
So now we have to take care of 2 remote controls.One for T.V. & One for Set up box.
So the question is Why to use Two-Two remotes unnecessarily when you have the option to use only one remote.
Yes,you can use only one remote of Tata Sky by syncing your television remote with it.
Follow this simple steps to sync your T.V. REMOTE
You can sync POWER,VOLUME+,VOLUME-,MUTE,SOURCE(HDMI,AV,ETC)
- Press SELECT & Digit 2 no together on your Tata Sky Remote (keep pressing select and then also press 2 digit no)
- Hold them until the RED LED blinks Twice
- Now release Select & Digit 2
- Now PRESS & RELEASE the power button from the same Tata Sky Remote.
- The RED LED will turn OFF when the button is pressed & will turn ON when the button is released (Reverse effect)
- Now do little bit faster before the RED LED TURNS OFF,but don’t worry you will get enough time to perform
- Now place both the remotes on a flat horizontal surface (on the table).
- place both the remote 3-6 cms apart from each other facing their respective LEDs
- Now press the POWER button on your T.V. Remote.Keep it press till the Red Led light on the Tata Sky Remote blinks twice to confirm successful syncing of both the remotes.(If it blinks 4 Times than your syncing is failed & you have to try above steps once again)
- Now press either UNIV or SELECT button on your Tata Sky Remote to save the syncing process.(Red Led will blink Twice if UNIV is pressed & Red Led will blink for long time once if SELECT is pressed)
- DONE !!! Your Tata Sky Remote is now programmed to power ON/OFF your T.V.
NOW TEST YOUR TATA SKY REMOTE TO CHECK IF YOUR SYNCING DONE SUCCESSFULLY OR NOT
- Just press the UNIV BUTTON,It will lit RED LED & then
- press the POWER BUTTON,It will powered on your T.V. SET with your TATA SKY REMOTE.
- Follow again all the above steps again to sync your VOL+,VOL-,MUTE and SOURCE buttons.
- Just replace power button with that of VOL+ in steps 4 and 9
SUGGESTION: Set only the POWER & VOLUMES BUTTON ONLY,as we use only those 3 buttons more in our daily operation of T.V.
Above table represents T.V. BRAND & Correspondent DIGIT on the Tata Sky Remote.
- If your T.V. brand is listed in the table,please remember the corresponding Digit no of your T.V.
- Turn ON your T.V. set
- The Tata Sky Remote should be in STB mode (The RED LED IS OFF)
- Press the POWER Button,while pressing the POWER button also press the UNIV Button & hold them simultaneously till the RED LED blinks Twice.The RED LED will be kept ON
- Aim your remote at your T.V.SET,press and hold Digit no.according to your T.V. SET.
- Turn off your T.V. SET & release the Digit no.
- Now,check if you control POWER,MUTE,VOL+,VOL- on your T.V.
- If the remote can control your T.V.,Press SELECT else go back to step 2
- Now,each time you want to control your T.V. press UNIV BUTTON to enter into T.V. MODE (RED LED IS ON)& then press POWER,VOLUMES,ETC to use T.V. functions
- Again press UNIV BUTTON to exit from T.V. mode & press POWER,VOLUMES,ETC BUTTONS to perform set top box functions ( This applies in both the method)