HOW TO USE THE COOL NFC FEATURE SUPPORTED BY YOUR SMARTPHONE ?
Ever wondered what the NFC written in the specs column of your mobile phone meant? Ever wondered whether how to actually put it to a good use?
Here we are to discuss the cool things you can do using NFC .
WHAT IS NFC ?
NFC or Near Field Communications is a set of standards for portable devices . It helps to establish a connection between two devices for the purpose of transferring information . It utilizes radio waves for this purpose . Being similar to bluetooth , it transfers data at very high speeds .Thus share data with lightning fast speeds .
Being similar to bluetooth , it transfers data at very high speeds . Thus share data with lightning fast speeds .
HOW TO USE NFC ?
It is very easy to use NFC , without any unwanted hassles .
- Two smartphones having NFC feature ( THAT’S IT!!)
The very first step is to turn on the NFC in both the devices involving data sharing . Go to settings then click on more .
Then swipe the NFC feature ON.
This indicates that the android beam is ready to be used.
There are several things that you can share via NFC-
- IMAGES- Go to the gallery and select an image or images that you want to share.
- CONTACT- Go to contacts and then to the required contact you wish to send.
- WEB PAGE- Open the web page in the desired browser.
- YOUTUBE VIDEO- Open youtube and then go to the video that you want to share.
- APPLICATION- Open the application details on the google play store.
Now the last step is to bring the back of the two phones very close to one another such that the device screen looks like this –
Then tap on the screen and the transfer will begin. The transfer progress can be viewed in the notification bar.
Also in order to send images or so another method is to select the share option and then select android beam. Then repeat step 3 .
You will notice that the file is sent at a very rapid speed.