How to scroll PDF files automatic
Now you don’t have to scroll your PDFs files,just turn on its automatic feature of scrolling and read without turning the pages
How much you are using PDFs files on Internet ?
There are unlimited contents,books,magazines,reports,presentations, etc,available on the Internet in the form of PDFs files.
We can read all this PDFs files offline after downloading it.
To read all this files we generally needs ADOBE READER or any other PDFs reader program.
In normal situation we read all over PDFs file pages by scrolling the mouse ups and down as per the requirements.
But to read any big files like that of magazine,you need to continuously scroll the mouse for turning the pages.
So to overcome this problem there is an Automatic scrolling feature in an Adobe Reader
- Open your PDFs file
- Go to View Menu
- Click on Page Display
- Click on Automatically scroll option OR press Shift+Ctrl+H
You will now immediately noticed the effect that your PDFs files started scrolling automatically slowly.
If your reading speed is more,than you can also change even the speed rate of scrolling.
For change of speed
- press any number on your Key Board from 0-9 ( zero means slow speed increase to Nine which is the highest speed) OR
- Use UP/DOWN keys for scrolling speed and also for moving up and down
For scrolling PDFs files in upward or reverse direction
- Press ( – ) on keyboard.
For closing the Automatic scrolling feature
- Go again to View Menu & unclick the Automatic Scroll OR
- Press again Shift+Ctrl+H OR
- Press Escape Tab on the key board.
SO ENJOY READING !!!