How to send or edit text from images offline
Now send,share or edit the text which is within the images
In this new world of smart phone,sharing is now becomes the inevitable part of our life.We just wanted to share something really good to our friends and relatives.
We also want our shared articles to be superior than others.
Many a times what happens we wanted to share only the written matters rather to send it as an image,because the viewership we get in written articles is far more then that of an images.
But many times it happened that the good written lines which we wanted to share is in the image form and we then usually don’t share that types of article in an image form.
So what to do if we want to share,edit or send something really nice which is in the image form ?
Yes,you can do all the above things very easily and that too in an offline mode.
You should have Microsoft programme installed in your computer called MICROSOFT ONE NOTE
- Open MICROSOFT ONE NOTE program
- Goto Insert
- Click on Pictures
- Then again click on From Files
- Now open the image from which you want to copy The Text
- Now Right click on that image
- You will find an option of Copy Text From Image,click it
- Done,it will copy only the text from that particular image and then you are free to paste and send it anywhere you like !!! 😀