Top latest mobile phones under INR20,000
TOP Latest MOBILE PHONES UNDER INR 20,000
But in recent times the smart phones available in mid price range having amazing features have increased manifolds
Due to the recent boom of smartphones there has been an increase in the need to compare the suitability of one smartphone over another.Some are overpriced while some are nominal yet pack a good punch. Some are enticing in looks but do not share our exact use.But in recent times the smart phones available in mid price range having amazing features have increased manifolds.Here are some of the top mobile phones available under INR 20,000 based on features and customer ratings.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3( 9,999 and 11,999)
- It sports a rich Metal body with a premium finish having a fingerprint sensor.
- It has got a 5.5 ” (13.9 cm) full HD display.
- Packing a 16 MP primary camera with two tone flash,it has a secondary 5MP front camera.
- It runs on Android v 5.1(lollipop) OS with MiUi 7 and 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core 64-bit processor with ARM Cotex-A72 lead cores.
- It has 3GB of RAM, 32GB or 2GB RAM,16GB ROM internal memory and dual SIM(Micro + Nano(Hybrid)).
- 4050 mAH lithium-polymer battery greatly improves its battery life.It is light in weight and charming in looks.
LeEco Le 1S(10,999)
- Le 1s is a fantastic low budget phone by company Le Eco(Le Tv).
- It has got a full metal unibody,fingerprint scanner and a 5.5 inch Touchscreen.
- It has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal ROM.
- It sports a 2.2 GHz Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795 T Octa Core Processor.
- It runs on Android v5 (Lollipop) with EUI OS.
- It has got a 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera.
- It supports Dual Sim (Micro+Nano).
- It has A 3000mAh battery and supports USB type C for quick charging.
Moto X Play(16,999-18,499)
- The Moto X Play has a 5.5 inch full HD display.
- It has 2GB RAM,16 GB and/or 32 GB of internal ROM with expandable memory upto 128 GB.
- It has 21 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera.
- It is powered by 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa Core Processor having a 3630mAh battery.
- It supports dual sim(nano sim).It packs a punch with an elegant moto design.
One Plus X (16,999)
- One plus X has an exquisite design that feels great to hold.
- It has 5.0 inch display and a 3GB RAM and 16 GB internal ROM.
- It runs on Android 5.1.1(lollipop) with oxygen OS.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (2.3 GHz Quad-core) with 2525 mAh battery.
- It supports 2 slots one of which is for sim and the other can be used either as a sim or a memory slot(upto 128 GB).
- It has 13MP primary camera and 8 MP secondary camera.
Moto G Turbo (11,499)
- The moto g turbo edition comes with a 5 screen which is water resistant (upto 1 meter and 30 minutes).
- It has a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal ROM with expandable memory upto 32GB.
- It runs on Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS operating system with 1.5 GHz octa core Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 processor.
- It has 13 MP primary and 5MP secondary camera.
- It boasts of a turbo charger which charges about 6 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging use.
- It supports Dual sim (micro sim).
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note(11,999)
- The Lenovo vibe note k4 is another power packed phone.
- It sports a 5.5 inch display and a fingerprint scanner.
- IT supports dual sim (micro sim).
- It works on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop).
- It is powered by Chipset Mediatek MT6753,CPU Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53.
- It boasts of dolby atmos sound and theatre maxx technology which gives it a wide stereo effect.
- It has 3GB RAM an 16GB internal ROM expandable upto 128 GB.
- It has a 3300 mAh battery and supports fast charge 2.0.
All the data is taken from various sources and may vary. Before buying the mobile phones please check customer reviews given to them on online portals.
All the values are in Indian Rupees and the actual values may vary.