How to save or download Facebook video on computers
How can you download Facebook video on computers ?
When you are surfing in your Facebook account and suddenly you saw an amazing video and want to share it to some other social sharing site or want to save it in your computer then what will you do?
Though download video from a Facebook on computer is not an easy job,but by a small trick you can easily able to download it in your computer.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD FACEBOOK VIDEO ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Right click on the video which you want to download
- It will open a pop up showing SHOW VIDEO URL
- Click SHOW VIDEO URL and copy it
- Now open another TAB
- Paste that video URL to the address bar of the new TAB OPENED
- Now edit the URL YOU PASTED in the address bar of a new tab
- Replace www with m
- Now your pasted URL will look like this. https://m.facebook.com/……
- Now press ENTER KEY
- It will open the page of that video in that new tab
- Now PLAY the video
- Right click on your video after playing it
- It will show the option of SAVE VIDEO AS
- Click on SAVE VIDEO AS
- You are done,your video gets downloaded and will be saved in your video folder !!!
You can also download Facebook video from mobile for sharing on what’s app and other media,press this link.
You can also visit our post,HOW TO GIVE PASSWORD TO YOUR PENDRIVE TO STOP UNAUTHORIZED USED OF PENDRIVE