How to use apps without net connection in your personal computers
Yes,you can use apps in your pc without net connection or wi-fi
Google had given this amazing gift to all their users on the 5th birthday of Google Chrome to the users of Google chrome.
With the introduction of this systems by Google the gap between online and offline working has been reduced tremendously.It will also change the way of using on laptop,pic,tablets,mobile in near future.
Now a days almost everybody wants net connection round the year but the people are not getting a streamline wi-fi or net connection due to underdevelopment of technology of the net provider companies.
In this situations off line apps will be of tremendous use to the users and as the days passes more and more companies will be developing the apps which will be used in offline mode.
Now let’s come to the point
For using all this offline apps,you must download the Google chrome browser in your computer.
Just now Google has introduced the version of offline apps which will be used for productivity,creativity and for various games.
How to start using the offline apps ?
- Open the chrome browser and go to chrome web store
- you will find the link when you open new blank tab on the right hand side of the screen bottom. http://chrome.google.com/we store
- You can also write this link address directly in address bar.
- Now click on the collection link of left panel
- Go in FOR YOUR DESKTOP OR OFFLINE APPS
- Here you will see different types of offline apps.
- Now install the app you want by signing in to your Google account for the first time.
- This will add one button of Google chrome launcher in the Taskbar of your PC.
- By clicking this launcher button you can use all your installed apps without net connections.
Interesting point to be noted:The apps you had downloaded for using it without Internet connection,those apps are also available in online version too.The main benefit of this is if any work you had done in offline version gets updated automatically to online version when you are connected to wi-fi or Internet.So that you can continue your work from where you had stopped.You can also use any devices with you either PC,laptop,tablet,smart phone,etc.
Uptil now Google has introduced around 50 offline apps,but in near future it will increase to many more.
Here are some of the examples of some useful offline apps found in Google chrome.
- Google keep. (used to write any important notes,etc)
- Wonder list. (Useful in writing every day todo list for home and office)
- pocket service. (used to read article of Internet at your convenient time)
- pixler. (For editing or touching of your photographs)