How to UNMUTE the phone automatically
Superb and must have app in your mobile phone for automatically UNMUTE the phone
“Today how many times I had called you,didn’t you heard a single ring ?”
Above statement you must be hearing almost daily or very frequently,from your wife,husband,girlfriend,boss,client and many more in the list,and you have nothing but only one answer to all this,”I was in a meeting so had muted the phone but forgot to UNMUTE the phone”.
If above statement is right, then also nobody will believes you.
So the solution for this problem is,there is one app called SHUSH,which automatically UNMUTE the phone after the specific period of time limit you set !!!
Then what are you waiting for,just go in your android phone’s play store and download this app.
The process is very easy to UNMUTE the phone.
- Download SHUSH APP from your Android device
- Now mute the phone when you needed by pressing – (minus) button from your phone
- As soon as phone turns to silent or vibrate mode,app will open one pop up window
- Set the time of your choice to UNMUTE the phone from minimum 15 minutes to maximum of 12 hours
- Turn on the Notification in settings so you will be notified immediately as soon as you sets the time
- After that specific time you had set gets over,your phone automatically changes to UNMUTE mode.
So inshort,When you turn your ringer off for a movie, meeting, meal, or nap, this app turns it back on afterwards.
It’s activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don’t need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.