How to save time while surfing on internet
Save time while surfing on INTERNET in WINDOWS-7
Now you are ready to search Internet by this time consuming option.
If you are using Windows-7 then you can search Internet directly from your start menu only.
For enable this on your Windows-7,you need to make some changes in your computer as explained below.
- Open the start menu
- Type GPEDIT.MSC & press enter key
- It will open Local Group Policy Editor window panel
- Go to User Configuration option in the left side of the panel
- Then click on Start Menu and Taskbar in the Administrative Templates option.
- Now the list which appears on the right side,you will see Add Search Internet Link to Start Menu.click on it and select enable option and click ok.
Now whenever you want to search anything on Internet,just search on Start menu,you will get the option of Search The Internet,select on it and it will directly open your search result or any site in your default browser.