How to add and share long video on your what’s app
Now you can share long videos in your what’s app using MICROSOFT HYPERLAPSE MOBILE APPS from your Android device’s play store.
So what will you do if you want to share a long video ?
It happens many a times that you captures beautiful & unforgettable moments of your life in your smart phone and the same you want to share over what’s app or in any other social media sites, but because of the limitations set by that particular social sharing sites you are not able to do so.It also happens that the video you are sharing are not seen by the people you shared because of its long size.So what will you do if you want to share a long video then ? Don`t worry
With the help of this hyperlapse app,you can share easily on whats apps (which limits to share videos up to 16 MB only and like sites.)
And because of this reasons only, the app is become very popular in a short span of time.
The whole technology of this app is based on TIME LAPSE.
Uptil now the video streaming in TIME LAPSE technology is possible through camera and other different types of instruments which are very expensive so only professional people are using it,but now with this app it is reachable to even common men through their smart phones.
One of the best advantage of HYPERLAPSE over Timelapse is that in a Timelapse for shooting videos the camera should be in one position only (without moving as far as possible) but in HYPERLAPSE you can shoot even by walking.
In October 2014,Facebook had introduced HYPERLAPSE facility in Instagram,but it was limited to Apple users only.So Microsoft has released this app for the version iOS,Android as well as Windows.
If you have your windows smart phone version 4.4 or more and version 5.0 and more for Android.i.e. operating system of KITKAT or LOLLIPOP for Android.(To know the version of your smart phone go to About phones in your settings)
So if you are the smart owner of the above mentioned version of the smart phone then you can download the Microsoft HYPERLAPSE app in your phone.
Now the rest is simple.
- Open the app
- shoot the moments you like (you can walk along while shooting)
- After the video shooting save that video at its original speed only.
- Now check that how your video is played and looks like when it’s set to different frame rate from the settings available in app.
- You can save it in any speed rate you like.i.e. Fast or little more fast or more fast.
- you can save at the speed of 32 times more faster then the original video shoot.
- You can also save the same video in different speed rate.
- click to SHARE BUTTON and send it to Facebook or what’s app your new creation.
You can also save your selfie video in HYPERLAPSE style.In the same way you can also save in HYPERLAPSE your old videos from your smart phone.
Features of HYPERLAPSE
- Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the Hyperlapse immediately.
- Import existing video: Create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone.
- Multiple speeds: Choose from 1x to 32x times the normal speed.
- Multiple HD Resolutions: Save in 720 or 1080p, if supported by your device.
- Stabilize-only mode: Select 1x for stabilization without time-lapse, and keep the video’s audio track.
- Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Save to SD: Save finished videos to SD storage (on compatible devices)
- Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop)