How to find IMEI number of a mobile phone
Store this IMEI number before the phone has stolen.
More then one method to know your IMEI number
All must know the IMEI number of their mobile phone but nobody cares to do so.There are 15 different digit IMEI number for each mobile or gadgets.
why we need IMEI number – INTERNATIONAL MOBILE STATION EQUIPMENT IDENTITY (IMEI)
For online registeration of our new phone.
For online selling of our old phone.
In case of misplacing phone.
Incase of theft of phone.
On the basis of this IMEI number,cops can block the phone without accessing its network and IMEI is also needed when a cop finds our stolen phone and demands IMEI from the owner of the phone for handover purpose.
In short it is very necessary to know your IMEI number and keep its record in a diary.please do not keep its record in your phone itself as it will be difficult to access in case of loss or theft.But you can either email your IMEI to your own email address and mark STAR to that mail for easy access when needed.
lets see how to know our IMEI number from more than one method
(A) when phone is with you
Almost in every phone smart or non smart,one can know IMEI number of the phone with the help of USSD method.Dial *#06# and press call button.Immediately you will get your IMEI number on your screen.If your phone has two SIM cards then you will get two IMEI numbers.
(1) In every phone whose batteries are removable,there you will find
one sticker mentioning IMEI number.
(2) In Android device,you will get it in settings–>about device option.
In iPhone you will get it in settings–>General–>about option.
(3)In Windows phone you will get it in settings–>about–>more information option.
(4) Incase of iPhone 5 and after that iPhone device,you will get your IMEI number on the back panel of the phone.
(5) Incase of older version of iPhone like 4s or older,you will get it printed on the sim trey of a phone.
(6) On the bill of mobile at the time of purchase
(7) On the box of mobile case.
(B) When phone is not with you.(For Android user)
(1) Just log in to Google dashboard on your computer from your linked google account & click to android logo,you will get all the IMEI number of all your android smart phone,tablet,etc.with detailed information.
SO BETTER BE HURRY THAN LATE.